Superintendent Address

Q. Where do I send the results of a standardized achievement test or evaluation?

A. If you complied with the homeschool law 22.1-254.1 by filing a Notice of Intent or writing a letter to your division superintendent, you should send your test results or evaluation letter to the same person–your local superintendent address or that of his designee. The Virginia Department of Education website includes a list of local school divisions and addresses.

With regards,


Recent Posts