Registration Is Open!
This year’s convention is June 8-10, 2017!
The whole family.
It will change your life.
NOTE: You will need to log in or create an account to register. The convention registration form is not optimized for mobile viewing. We recommend completing your convention registration on a desktop or laptop.
June 8-10, 2017
June 8 – noon to 8 p.m.
June 9 – 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
June 10 – 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
WHY ATTEND THE HEAV CONVENTION?
At the convention, thousands of families
- Learn from encouraging, practical workshops,
- Explore the huge Exhibit Hall of resources,
- Discover new friendships, and
- Experience a life-changing event for the whole family!
- Dr. Lainna Callentine – Sciexperience
- Dave Stotts – Drive Thru History
- Kathi Lipp – Humor, Hope & How-Tos
- Kim Hyland – Winsome Living
- Adam Andrews – Center for Lit
- Ian Andrews – Center for Lit
- Kristen Eckenwiler – The Struggling Reader
- Yvonne Bunn – HEAV
- Katherine Loop – Christian Perspective
- Ruth Cooper – Xnordirective
Sensational Features and Add-ons–and More!
- Teen Program*
- Art Camp*
- Dissection Lab
- Children’s Program*
- Music Competition*
- Photography Team
- The Curriculum Doctors
- Special Buddies Program
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Demonstrations in the Exhibit Hall
- More than 140 workshops
- More exhibitors than ever
- A huge Used Curriculum Sale
- Graduation Ceremony
- Chess Championships
- College Fair
*Extra charges apply
What Others Have Said…
I loved the theme! …Over and over again, God reaffirmed to me about the importance of not just academics, but the heart of my children, and the importance of helping them have a heart for the Lord…. – Leigh
The convention was like a breath of fresh air for me…. – Deborah Hill…
God’s presence was so evident. It was so great being among thousands of believers and like-minded people…. – Monica
I was an elementary teacher and never thought I would homeschool…. Without HEAV’s encouragement, it would be very hard…. – Shawna Nowells
Interested in Speaking and/or Exhibiting?
Buy It Here
Children and Teens
Free “How-to-Begin” Workshops
General Convention Information
Maps and Directions
Parents of Preschoolers
Single Parents’ Luncheon
Used Curriculum Sale
Workshops by Speaker
Workshops by Topic