REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
2015 Virginia Homeschool Convention
Greater Richmond Convention Center
June 11-13, 2015
The whole family.
It will change your life.
Member families just $59!
Not a member? Join today!
Be Encouraged. Be Equipped. Be Inspired. Renew the Joy.
New speakers and exhibitors are being added all the time!
Be the first to know—join us on the convention Facebook page.
Here’s a peek at what’s in store for this year’s event!
Many Fantastic Speakers!
- Ken Ham – Answers in Genesis
- Crystal Paine – The Money Saving Mom
- Carol Barnier – CarolBarnier.com
- Rick and Marilyn Boyer The Learning Parent/Character Concepts
- Dr. Lainna Callentine – Sciexperience
- Dianne Craft – Child Diagnostics, Inc.
- Buddy Davis – Answers in Genesis
- Laurie & Marlin Detweiler – Veritas Press
- Kim Kautzer – Writeshop
- Diane Kummer – HSLDA
- Kirk Martin – Celebrate Calm
- Andrew Pudewa – Institute for Excellence in Writing
- Steve and Megan Scheibner – Characterhealth
- Todd Wilson – Family Man
- Many more to come–check back!
Sensational Features and Add-ons–and More!
- NEW! Encouragement by Chocolate (for Moms)*
- NEW! Discipleship with Donuts (for Dads)*
- Shuttle-Bus Service – All Three Days
- Expanded Music Competition
- Science Dissection Lab with Dr. Lainna Callentine*
- “High School Essay Intensive” Writing Clinic with Andrew Pudewa*
- Silent Auction
- The Curriculum Doctors
- Special Buddies Program
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Demonstrations in the Exhibit Hall
- Children’s Program – “The Greatest Inventor”
- More than 140 workshops
- More exhibitors than ever
- A huge Used Curriculum Sale
- Graduation Ceremony
- Chess Championships
*Extra charges apply
A huge thank you to our sponsors who support the 2015 convention and help keep our program costs low for you!
Enjoy the video and slideshow of the 2014 Virginia Homeschool Convention.
Can’t see the slideshow? Click here.
What Others Have Said…
I loved the theme! …Over and over again, God reaffirmed to me about the importance of not just academics, but the heart of my children, and the importance of helping them have a heart for the Lord…. - Leigh
The convention was like a breath of fresh air for me…. - Deborah Hill
…God’s presence was so evident. It was so great being among thousands of believers and like-minded people…. – Monica
I was an elementary teacher and never thought I would homeschool…. Without HEAV’s encouragement, it would be very hard…. - Shawna Nowells