SAVE THE DATE FOR 2016
2016 Virginia Homeschool Convention
Greater Richmond Convention Center
June 9-11, 2016
The whole family.
It will change your life.
VIEW THE CONVENTION SLIDESHOW
Can’t see the slideshow? Click here.
Check Out the Many Fantastic Speakers from 2015!
- Ken Ham – Answers in Genesis
- Crystal Paine – The Money Saving Mom
- Carol Barnier – CarolBarnier.com
- Rick and Marilyn Boyer The Learning Parent/Character Concepts
- Dr. Lainna Callentine – Sciexperience
- Dianne Craft – Child Diagnostics, Inc.
- Buddy Davis – Answers in Genesis
- Laurie & Marlin Detweiler – Veritas Press
- Kim Kautzer – Writeshop
- Diane Kummer – HSLDA
- Kirk Martin – Celebrate Calm
- Andrew Pudewa – Institute for Excellence in Writing
- Steve and Megan Scheibner – Characterhealth
- Todd Wilson – Family Man
- Many more to come—check back!
Sensational Features and Add-ons–and More!
- NEW! Chocolate with Encouragement (for Moms)*
- NEW! Dads & Donuts: Men on a Mission (for Dads)*
- Shuttle-Bus Service – All Three Days
- Expanded Music Competition
- Science Dissection Lab with Dr. Lainna Callentine*
- “High School Essay Intensive” Writing Clinic with Andrew Pudewa*
- Silent Auction
- The Curriculum Doctors
- Special Buddies Program
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Demonstrations in the Exhibit Hall
- Children’s Program – “The Greatest Inventor”
- More than 140 workshops
- More exhibitors than ever
- A huge Used Curriculum Sale
- Graduation Ceremony
- Chess Championships
*Extra charges apply
A huge thank you to our sponsors who supported the 2015 convention to help keep our program costs low for you!
What Others Have Said…
I loved the theme! …Over and over again, God reaffirmed to me about the importance of not just academics, but the heart of my children, and the importance of helping them have a heart for the Lord…. – Leigh
The convention was like a breath of fresh air for me…. – Deborah Hill
…God’s presence was so evident. It was so great being among thousands of believers and like-minded people…. – Monica
I was an elementary teacher and never thought I would homeschool…. Without HEAV’s encouragement, it would be very hard…. – Shawna Nowells