Thank you for your interest!
Applications for the 2016 Exhibit Hall will be accepted beginning August 1.
EXHIBIT HALL GOALS
To meet the needs of homeschool families, we are looking for products and services that are exciting, unique, and of interest to our primarily Christian homeschool attendees. Not only do we want to offer a fabulous exhibit hall filled with an incredible selection of homeschool resources, we want our exhibitors to be successful in their endeavors.
To this end, we carefully review each exhibitor’s products and services, and try to avoid duplication of vendor types to ensure each exhibitor has the best possible chance of success.
HEAV reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor, and offers no comment or reason when invitations are not extended.
WANT TO BE AN EXHIBITOR?
If you would like to be considered as an exhibitor for 2016, please send the following information AFTER August 1, 2015:
- A catalog and/or brochure about your company or organization;
- A sample of materials you may have in your booth;*
- References (if any) from previous conventions you may have attended;
- Pictures of your display, if possible; and
- Your company name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, website, and contact name.
*Samples will not be returned.
Please send this information to:
Home Educators Association of Virginia
2100 W. Laburnum Avenue, Suite 108A
Richmond, VA 23227