Thank you for your interest!
Next year, HEAV’s 31st Annual Virginia Homeschool Convention is scheduled for June 5, 6, and 7, 2014, at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.
Exhibit Hall Goals
To meet the needs of homeschool families, we are looking for products and services that are exciting, unique, and of interest to our primarily Christian homeschool attendees. Not only do we want to offer a fabulous exhibit hall filled with the latest and greatest in homeschool resources, we want our exhibitors to be successful in their endeavors. To this end, we carefully review each exhibitor’s products and services. We also try to avoid duplication of vendor types to ensure each exhibitor has the best possible chance of success.
Want to be an exhibitor?
If you would like to be considered as an exhibitor, please send the following information:
- A catalog and/or brochure about your company or organization;
- A sample of materials you may have in your booth;
- References (if any) from previous conventions you may have attended;
- Pictures of your display, if possible; and
- Your company name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, website, and contact name.
Please send this information to:
Home Educators Association of Virginia
P.O. Box 6745
Richmond, VA 23230-0745