|Location: 717 General Booth Boulevard, Virginia Beach|
|Date: Friday, October 6, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Cost: Aquarium Only: $16/adult and $10/child (ages two through eighteen); Aquarium plus 3D Theater: $22 adult and $15/child; Whales and Wildlife Sea Adventure only: $23/adult and $18/child|
|Registration: Preregistration:. Call guest services at 757-385-0300 with questions or to preregister. Walk-ins are welcome. More information is available on the website.|
An HEAV-Sponsored Event
Discover the amazing underwater world at the Virginia Aquarium. Travel on an aquatic journey from the shore to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean and learn about winter visitors to our area through hands-on activities, live animal encounters and interactive programs. You’ll see thousands of animals—representing more than 300 species—displayed in entertaining and educational exhibits.
Families may purchase lunch at the Aquarium Cafe or Theater Snack Stand, or eat lunch at a nearby restaurant.
An information sheet is available here.
For more information, visit the website or contact guest services at 757-385-FISH.
The Virginia Aquarium is located in Virginia Beach, VA, just one mile south of the resort area.
From Interstate 64:
- Take I-264 East towards the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, exiting on the Birdneck Road exit (exit number 22).
- Bear right off the exit ramp, merging with Birdneck Rd.
- Continue south until you reach General Booth Blvd.
- Turn left onto General Booth Blvd.
- The Marsh Pavilion is approximately 1/2 mile on the left and the Bay & Ocean Pavilion is 1/2 mile further north on the left. You can start your adventure at either building!