Date: Friday, September 29, 2017
Cost: $5/student $12/adult; $15/ ride wristband
Registration: Order online here.
2016 Homeschool Day at the State Fair
Sponsored by Home Educators Association of Virginia
For many years, HEAV has partnered with the State Fair of Virginia to sponsor a special day for homeschoolers at the State Fair of Virginia. Thanks to HEAV’s partnership, you and your family can join hundreds of fellow homeschool families to visit the State Fair on a specially designated day for homeschoolers! The the fair is held at Meadow Event Park off 1-95 Exit 98, next to Kings Dominion.
Order tickets here.
Admission Ticket (includes all exhibits but does not include Midway rides):
- Students (preschool-grade 12): $5 each*
- Adults (all other ages): $12 each*
- Children aged four and under are admitted free.
- Adults over age 60 may purchase tickets for $11 AT THE DOOR. (These tickets aren’t available through HEAV.)
Ride Wrist Band
- $16 each if purchased in advance*
*includes HEAV administration fee
PLEASE NOTE: You may request one (1) complimentary chaperone ticket for every eight (8) student tickets ordered on ONE order form. You may wish to combine ticket purchases with your support group or other families to qualify for chaperone tickets.
Your Homeschool Day tickets are good on Friday, September 23, 2016, for admission between the hours of 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. only (although you may stay on the grounds until closing). If you exit the grounds during that time to get lunches, etc., you must have your hand stamped and return for re-admittance between those hours in order to re-enter.
- Tickets must be ordered no later than September 9, 2016.
- You may pick up your tickets at Will Call at the State Fair on Friday, September 23.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Homeschool tickets cannot be used on any other date, regardless of weather. Walk-around tickets include all exhibits but do not include Midway rides. Check the State Fair website at www.statefairva.org for a preview!
- For More Information please contact the HEAV office at 804-278-9200 or email@example.com. Please DO NOT contact the State Fair.