AN HEAV-SPONSORED EVENT
Pamplin Historical Park annual Spring Homeschool Day is on
Wednesday, April 7, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students will be led by an experienced park educator through three of our programs:
which gives hands-on opportunities to understand the challenges faced by Union and Confederate
which discusses the lives of people in the antebellum South; and a visit through
The National Museum of the Civil War Soldier.
- We ask that participating families or groups pre-register by calling 804-861-2408 to reserve their spots.
- We are limiting this learning opportunity to 35 total parents and students to help better accommodate social distancing.
- We ask that participants wear a face mask while indoors.
- The event will be held rain or shine and payment made at registration.
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for that day’s expected weather.
- We suggest that attendees bring a ‘brown bag’ lunch. Covered picnic tables are provided.
Pamplin Historical Park and the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier
6125 Boydton Plank Rd
Petersburg, Virginia 23803
Wednesday, April 7, 2021,
from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
$9.50/Student, ages 6 to 18.
Children under age 6 are FREE.
For reservations, contact a Park Reservation Specialist at 804-861-2408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations and a non-refundable prepayment by credit card or check are required.
Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth on the day of the event. Registration: **Please register the number coming in your family group at least one week in advance by calling 1-804-861-2408
From I-85 South, take Exit 63-A, which will put you on Hwy 1 (Boydton Plank Road) going south. You will pass through two stop light intersections. Make a left on Duncan Road (Rt. 670) and follow to the Pamplin Historical Park Education Center entrance. Turn left off of Duncan Road and follow to the Education Center for parking.