Registration will open in February.
Here is your chance to gain some valuable experience and present your own unique product or service in a Christian, professional environment. HEAV encourages you–a young adult entrepreneur–to participate in the 36th Annual Virginia Homeschool Convention by applying for a “Young Entrepreneur” table in the Exhibit Hall. This is a great opportunity to grow and learn, to let others know about your business, to excite other young adults about the possibility of starting their own businesses, and to have FUN in the process!
- You must be living at home under your parents’ authority and not married; the business may not be the primary source of income for your family.
- It must be YOUR own business–not a side business your parents own or operate.
- The cost is only $50, and you can expect to go through a similar approval process as any new exhibitor in the Exhibit Hall. Young Entrepreneurs are also subject to the same Exhibit Hall rules and regulations as other exhibitors. These will be provided when an invitation is extended.
- Those under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent at the booth at all times.
- You may apply by filling out the form below, and you will be contacted by the Exhibit Hall coordinator.
- Please be aware, samples of the products you plan to sell may be requested of you. Samples are not returned.
- Please note that if multiple siblings have their own individual businesses and are applying, they must apply individually. One sibling’s business being accepted does not guarantee acceptance for other siblings.