- effectively capture the moment,
- create consistently bright and sharp images in difficult lighting situations,
- and expedite the post-processing workflow to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
$69/participant registered for the convention
$99/participant not registered for the convention
Orientation: Thursday, June 6, at 1 p.m.
Conclusion: Saturday, June 8, at 10:30 a.m.
15 and Up
- Room B22 is where Orientation, team meetings, classroom trainings and Conclusion will take place
- The Lenspiration booth in the Exhibit Hall will be set up to accomodate Photography Team activities (such as photo editing, photo critique and one-on-one coaching) when no team meetings are taking place, as well as serving as a place for team members to store their belongings.
- 15 years or older
- DSLR or mirrorless camera (No film SLR, hybrid DSLR, point and shoot, or mobile device cameras accepted)
- Laptop computer (Mac or PC, for editing photos)
- Pre-installed photo editing software (Adobe Lightroom Classic is highly recommended and is the program from which all post-processing instruction will be presented)
ScheduleSchedule is subject to change. A more detailed schedule will be provided at Orientation.
- 1:00pm – Orientation
- 2:00pm – Classroom training
- 4:30pm – Dinner break
- 6:00pm – Classroom training
- 7:00pm – Booth open
- 8:00pm – End of day
- 8:00am – Team Meeting
- 10:00am – Booth open
- 12:00pm – Lunch break
- 1:30pm – Classroom training
- 2:30pm – Booth open
- 5:30pm – Classroom training
- 6:30pm – Dinner break
- 8:30pm – End of day
- 8:00am – Team Meeting
- 9:00am – Team Photo
- 9:30am – Booth Open
- 10:30am – Conclusion
- 11:30am – Lunch break
- 1:00pm – Booth open
- 6:00pm – End of day
Lenspiration has equipment available that you can rent for the entire Photography Team on a first come, first served basis. A DSLR camera plus lenses, accessories and a bag can be rented for $30. Send a request via Lenspiration’s Contact page as soon as possible after you have registered for the event. Payment due at Orientation.
Yes! After registering for the Photography Team, a special password will be provided in your registration confirmation email to Lenspiration’s Photography Team Preparation page. Instructions and suggestions for how to prepare for the Photograph Team will be clearly outlined there.
Yes. As the photographer, you retain the copyright to all photos you take during the Photography Team, but like everyone else, you are under obligation to abide by commercial use publishing laws. To be safe, you will want to get written permission from all recognizable individuals and owners of recognizable property in a photo to use that photo beyond personal or artistic use.