Q. Where do I send the results of a standardized achievement test or evaluation?

A. If you complied with the homeschool law 22.1-254.1 by filing a Notice of Intent or writing a letter to your division superintendent, you should send your test results or evaluation letter to the same person–your local superintendent or his designee. The Virginia Department of Education website includes a list of local school divisions and addresses.

With regards,