Thank you for your interest in the HEAV State Convention & Educational Fair! Next year’s convention will take place at the Richmond Convention Center on June 7, 8, and 9, 2012.
To meet the needs of homeschool families, we are looking for products and services that are exciting, unique, and of interest to our primarily Christian homeschool attendees. Not only do we want to offer a fabulous exhibit hall filled with the latest and greatest in homeschool resources, we want our exhibitors to be successful in their endeavors. To this end, we carefully review each exhibitor’s products and services. We also try to avoid duplication of vendor types to ensure each exhibitor has the best possible chance of success.
This year, with graduates and guests, exhibitors, and convention attendees, we had more than 10,000 participants, and we’re expecting an even better turnout next year! If you would like to be considered as an exhibitor in the future, please send the following information:
- A catalog and/or brochure about your company or organization;
- A sample of materials you may have in your booth;
- References (if any) from previous conventions you may have attended;
- Pictures of your display, if possible; and
- Your company name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, website, and contact name.
Please send this information to:
Home Educators Association of Virginia
P.O. Box 6745
Richmond, VA 23230-0745