Are you a homeschool student or graduate, between the ages of 10 and 21, who has his or her own business? Here’s your chance to gain some valuable experience and present your own unique product or service in a Christian, professional environment. HEAV again invites you–a young adult entrepreneur–to participate in the 32ndAnnual Virginia Homeschool Convention by applying for a “Young Entrepreneur” table in the Exhibit Hall.
This is a great opportunity to grow and learn, to let others know about your business, to excite other young adults about the possibility of starting their own businesses, and to have FUN in the process!
- You must be living at home under your parents’ authority and not married; the business may not be the primary source of income for your family.
- It must be YOUR own business–not a side business your parents own or operate.
- The cost is only $50, and you can expect to go through a similar approval process as any new vendor in the Exhibit Hall, and to be subject to the same Exhibit Hall rules and regulations.
- Those under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent at the booth.
- You may request an application by filling out the form below, and you will be contacted by the Exhibit Hall coordinator.
Young Entrepreneurs’ display area is full, and registration is closed.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.