Sign Language

Posted on Aug 11 2013 in Homeschool Q&A by Yvonne Bunn

Q. Is sign language accepted by colleges for a foreign language?

A. Sign language usually does not meet the foreign language requirement for most college entrance requirements. You can use the course for high school graduation credits, but it probably will not be accepted by a college. However, the best thing to do is check the admissions requirements of the colleges your teen may be interested in attending. You’ll usually be able to find this information on college websites. If not, call the admissions office of the college.



FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+Blogger PostPinterestGoogle GmailShare/Bookmark