Posted on Apr 10 2013 in Convention by admin
Due to the high demand on the server today, you may had received an error when accessing the website. The server resolved the issue and the website is working properly now. We are so sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Trouble Logging In? Try This First!
Now that the server is back up, most login problems are easily resolved.
- Go to HEAV.org and login using the username and password that was e-mailed to you.
- Don’t have that username and password? Retrieve your login information here.
Didn’t Get an E-mail?
If that doesn’t work, we probably do not have a current e-mail address for you.
- If you have ever attended the convention, received the e-newsletter or magazine, or attended an HEAV event, you have an HEAV number.
- Access the Help Desk. We will update your address and you will be able to log in.
- If you have never had an HEAV number, go to www.heav.org/signup to join.
- Only members–basic, sustaining, or lifetime–may register today, Thursday, or Friday.
Can’t Register for the Convention?
You must be logged in and be a current member to access the registration form. If you can’t see the registration form, and you haven’t renewed in the last two months, it is likely your membership has expired.
- Renew now to register right away.
- Or, if you are certain you have already renewed and are still receiving this error, access the help desk here.
Call or E-mail the Office
You may call the office at 804-278-9200 for assistance. We are receiving a high volume of phone calls, so expect to leave a voice message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You may also e-mail the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll respond as quickly as we can.