Posted on Aug 7 2012 in Homeschool Items by admin
HEAV highly recommends that homeschooling families join HSLDA. Even if you never experience legal trouble yourself, your HSLDA membership will help enable other homeschooling families to get the legal help they need and will help defend our right to homeschool.
And now, HSLDA has generously offered three, full memberships–valued at $115 each–to give away! Since 1983, HSLDA has defended the rights of parents to educate their children at home and protects your family–everyday. Although homeschooling is recognized in every state, families are being challenged or discriminated against daily. By joining HSLDA, you are supporting families who are fighting for their right to homeschool today and standing together to preserve homeschooling freedom for tomorrow.
HSLDA members have direct access to
• Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents;
• Consultants to answer your questions for any age–preschool through 12th grade;
• Special-needs consultants;
• Forms and sample letters for your state;
• Advice for DMV and work permits;
• PerX discounts on nationwide products and services;
• And many other benefits!
Don’t miss this chance to get your free membership. Just leave a comment below to be entered into the giveaway! Winners will be chosen Friday, August 10, 2012.