Q. To whom do I send my Notice of Intent, and where can I find the address?

A. You should send your Notice of Intent form to your local school superintendent or his designee by August 15. The Virginia Department of Education publishes a list of superintendents and their addresses on the VDOE website.

We have a comprehensive explanation of the Notice of Intent with links to helpful information. You can check it out here!

Please let me know if we can help you with any other information.