Posted on May 16 2012 in Convention by admin
—Convention Booth #809
This discounted package gives you four Bible-based charts to help with character building, discipline, and sibling relationships in your home; our bestselling topical Bible for parents; and a quick-reference “checklist for parents” booklet.
If you’re new to Doorposts, and you want try our parenting materials, start with the books and charts in this package:
- For Instruction in Righteousness—a 376-page topical reference guide for biblical child-training
- “A Checklist for Parents”—questions and Scripture focusing on the biblical duties of parents
- “The If-Then Chart”—for Bible-based, consistent discipline in your home
- “The Blessing Chart”—to recognize and encourage your child’s godly behavior
- “The Go-to-the-Ant Chart”—what the Bible says about diligence and laziness
- “The Brother-Offended Checklist”—to teach your children to resolve disagreements in a godly manner (study book included)
This package comes with either small charts (8.5″x11,” full-color, laminated), or large charts (16″x22,” black & white, un-laminated). The small charts are more durable, and fit more easily on your walls, on the fridge, or in a notebook. The larger charts can be better for young children, or if you want to color them at home.
Be sure to leave a valid email so the company can notify you if you win! Winners will be chosen Friday, May 18, 2012. Don’t miss Doorposts at this year’s convention!
(This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by—or associated with—Facebook.)