Posted on Jun 7 2010 in Convention by
For those of you who like lists, here’s a list of things you may want to do before convention. Of course, you may just want to get in your car and come–and that’s okay too!
- If you have children registered for the Children’s Program, be sure to fill out the Children’s Program Information Sheet and the Consent Form. Note: If you did not pre-register for the Children’s Program, please note that the program is full on Friday. Limited space MAY be available for Saturday; please inquire in the registration area at the convention. Children are welcome to browse the Exhibit Hall and UCS with you, but only registered children 10 and older and infants are allowed in workshops.
- Print Maps and Directions.
- Bring your Box Tops and Used Printer Cartridges to turn in when you come.
- Input any material you want to sell at the Used Curriculum Sale before the barcode system closes on Wednesday, June 9, at 4 p.m.
- Remember to pack a sweater and a blanket for baby as the Convention Center can get cold.
- Print speaker handouts for any sessions you plan to attend.
Remember, you can view convention information, including workshops and exhibitors, and preview the program at www.heav.org/convention!
Articles to Help You Prepare for the Convention
Making the Most of Convention
Navigating the Used Curriculum Route
Homeschool Conferences: To Attend or Not to Attend, That Is the Question