Posted on Oct 14 2009 in General by
Thank you to all who have written sweet notes expressing your gratitude for Chris’ life and your sympathy and prayers for his family! Below is information taken from their blog on how to send these notes directly to the Klicka family.
The e-mail the Klickas have listed on their blog is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Klickas have been overwhelmed by the many expressions of love and care they have received. Thank you again for your prayers and support. Some of you have asked how to help the Klickas, financially and otherwise: There are two direct ways to give to the Klicka family, as well as a third, tax-deductible way to give to the Klickas’ church and its benevolence program:
1. As usual, direct gifts and donations for the family may be sent to their home address:
6779 Riley Road
Warrenton, VA 20187
2. Corey Cheney generously established an account for the Klicka family through which you may electronically donate funds:
Please read the instructions below before donating.
Click here to send a donation to the Klickas.
1. After clicking the above link a new page will open that has a “To” & “From” e-mail field & a box for you to enter in the amount you would like to donate. (In the “To” field put this e-mail address: email@example.com.)
2. Click the “Personal” button right under the “Amount” box, then select the “Gift” option, then click “Continue.”
3. On the next page you will be asked if you already have a PayPal account. If you do, sign in. If you do not have an account, click “Sign-up.”
4. After you sign-in to your PayPal account, you will see the checkout page. Just make sure everything is correct and add your personal note to the Klicka family!
5. Click “Send Money” and the donation will be sent!
3. Finally, tax deductible gifts to their church’s benevolence fund may be sent to:
Grace Community Church
19420 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 220
Lansdowne, VA 20176