Posted on Jun 8 2009 in Convention by
For those of you who like lists, here’s a list of things you may want to do before convention. Of course, you may just want to get in your car and come–and that’s okay too!
- Fill out the Children’s Program Information Sheet.
- Print Maps and Directions.
- Bring your Box Tops and Ukrop Golden Gift Certificates to turn in when you come.
- Input any material you want to sell at the Used Curriculum Sale before the barcode system closes on Wednesday, June 10, at 4 p.m.
- Remember to pack a sweater and a blanket for baby as the Convention Center can get cold.
- Print speaker handouts for any sessions you plan to attend.
Remember, you can view convention information, including workshops and exhibitors, and preview the program at www.heav.org/convention!