- God gives parents the primary responsibility to educate their own children.
- Parents have the right to educate their own children in conformity with their moral and religious convictions.
- Parents have the right to freely choose schools, tutors, co-ops, or other means necessary to educate their own children in keeping with their convictions.
- Parents as home educators can provide a high-quality education through individualized instruction.
- Parental love and understanding, patience to teach until a child learns, and parental awareness of the needs of the whole child are more important than teacher-certification requirements.
- Home education provides the family with excellent opportunities to strengthen spiritual values, grow in personal responsibility, and develop leadership qualities in their children.